- Can be inserted inside any standard 10 inch housing and used as a sediment particle protection filter
- Used for all types of Sediment filtration, very popularly used as stage 1 filtration
- 5 micron filtration Extra-fine sediment filtration reduces extra-fine dirt, sand, salt, rust and scale particles
- three Times The Dirt-Holding Capacity Of Similar Size Sediment Cartridge
- Sediment filter is made of fine melted polypropylene, which is blown and spun in a cylinder-like form. The main function of sediment filter is to remove large and fine particles from a drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles. Each cartridge is individually shrink-wrapped. Sediment Filter is Melt Blown with thermally bonded 100% Pure POLYPROPYLENE Microfibers. Universal Industry Standard size of 10” by 2.5” and is compatible with most industry standard RO Filter units.